Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU





You give my life meaning
With the little things you do
My heart is so much a part of you.

You give me Strength
Which helps me get through,
The days I can't even talk to you.

When I am down,
You lift me up.


When I am lonely,
I need only think of you.


For each time I do,
It's like a light shining through
Waking my heart,
With lovely thoughts of you.


When I am hurt,
Your love heals me.


When I am in pain,
Your love takes it away.


Gives my heart,
a chance to heal
Gives my soul,
a reason to feel.

When you say,
I love you.


Three words,
Make such a difference,
In my life.


I feel the power
That flows from your heart
When those words escape
From your lips.


For all the love you give to me
Just know,
From my heart and soul,
That love is returned.


 





No comments: